We take on the stress of making sure your site is compliant with the ever changing laws surrounding the online community.
It can help you avoid fines and lawsuits.
- European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA);
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA); and
- Nevada’s Revised Statutes Chapter 603A and SB220.
These laws were created to protect the consumers of those states and countries, not the businesses. This means that these laws can apply to businesses outside of those states and countries and may apply to you if you collect the personal information of or enter into transactions with consumers from the European Union, California or Nevada.
New privacy bills and their effect
the solution: Empowered Creative
To get started there is a $97 setup fee. After that, only $10/month, you will are able to get these policies to protect your website, but more importantly, your business:
- Terms of Service (receiving online payments).
- Disclaimer; and
- End Use License Agreement.
As laws change, or upon any changes your make to your policy, your policies will automatically reflect that on your website. YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY AGAIN about being compliant.